Write words using predictive text
• Press the number key that corresponds
to the letter you want to enter. For
example to write “hello” press:
• If the displayed word is correct, press
to accept the word and add a
• If the displayed word is not correct, press
to see the other
• If the word you are trying to write is not in the dictionary, a question
• To see how many characters you have left for your message, refer to
the counter in the upper right corner of the screen.
• Refer to “Predictive text shortcuts” later in this chapter for more details.